Bushmaster, Mohan, others--referring to my earlier post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushmaster, Mohan, others--referring to my earlier post

Bushmaster-- (I was the guest asking about concurrently filing I-130, I-485... in a previous posting)

Thanks for the link, it was very helpful. I still have a question though. It says the alien "must be the
    beneficiary of an approved immigrant petition (for me I-130), but if you file concurrently, it isn't approved,
    is that okay?? Also, I entered legally, as a visitor, then switched to F-1 student, but fell out of status
    when I couldn't afford school for a while. I don't think I have any bars (except alleged overstay)as long as
    I don't leave the US. It says that I don't need to worry about the work, or overstay if I have an approved
    I-130 again, what makes them approve the I-130? Also, is there a visa available to me immediately
    because I married a USC? Can I file the 485 etc, with the judge if I don't have my approval yet? what is
    the ADIT sheet, and the NVC letter? ALso I son't know what IRS 9003, and Wr-636 are. Also, do I have
    to file the 485A supplement, with 1000 fee if I am marrying a USC? Otherwise, do I just have to wait?
    How can I , or can I terminate these proceedings?

THanks so much Bushmaster and any others who respon

Bushmaster-- (I was the guest asking about concurrently filing I-130, I-485... in a previous posting)

Thanks for the link, it was very helpful. I still have a question though. It says the alien "must be the
    beneficiary of an approved immigrant petition (for me I-130), but if you file concurrently, it isn't approved,
    is that okay?? Also, I entered legally, as a visitor, then switched to F-1 student, but fell out of status
    when I couldn't afford school for a while. I don't think I have any bars (except alleged overstay)as long as
    I don't leave the US. It says that I don't need to worry about the work, or overstay if I have an approved
    I-130 again, what makes them approve the I-130? Also, is there a visa available to me immediately
    because I married a USC? Can I file the 485 etc, with the judge if I don't have my approval yet? what is
    the ADIT sheet, and the NVC letter? ALso I son't know what IRS 9003, and Wr-636 are. Also, do I have
    to file the 485A supplement, with 1000 fee if I am marrying a USC? Otherwise, do I just have to wait?
    How can I , or can I terminate these proceedings?

THanks so much Bushmaster and any others who respon

Comment

Do not worry I posted on the original thread...

Comment

Working...
      X