Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card

HI,I have a question for you.
    Is been 1 year since my husband is approved for asylum in Usa.
    Now we're wanna send application I-485,and I'm just cuiros how long we are going to wait until we get green card,and on green card which day is going to be?Day when we approved for asylum,or day when we get green card.
    Thank you.I appriciate your help.

HI,I have a question for you.
    Is been 1 year since my husband is approved for asylum in Usa.
    Now we're wanna send application I-485,and I'm just cuiros how long we are going to wait until we get green card,and on green card which day is going to be?Day when we approved for asylum,or day when we get green card.
    Thank you.I appriciate your help.

Comment

Only 50,000 Asylees are given Green Card each year and there is a long wait for this. May be it will take another 3 - 5 years for your husband to get Green Card. Your husband and all family members can apply for AOS together.
      Good luck.

Comment

In the iterim, you can get an Employment Authorization Document and an Advance Parole that will allow you to work and travel.

info@myronmorales.com

Comment

Thank you for answer in my quetions.
          We're already have EAD and SSN.
          So,it's going to be long way to get G.Card.
          Anyway,thank you guys for your advice.

Comment

It's anyone hire in this board lake me Asylee?I need one information about G.Card.
            Thank you.

Comment

only 10,000 green cards are issued each yr to asylees. and 96,600 are pending rite now. so its approximately 10 yrs if you apply tommorrow
              anywayz cut and paste the link below n ur browser , its BCIS (INS) official web site

http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/.../asyleeadj.htm

Comment

Working...
              X