Leave Umesh Alone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave Umesh Alone

Umesh is a good person and an asset to this board. Not everything he says or does is absolutely perfect, but I have yet to meet a perfect person. Umesh gives the best advice he can, and a lot of it is very helpful!

If you don't like him that is fine, but please don't clutter up this board, and waste everyone's time with useless, mean-spirited ignorance.

If you have a problem with something that he posts, please contradict it with your opinon. If you feel that he has posed a real threat to your well-being or your life, contact the police.

Kindergarden name-calling and tattle-taling are not useful to anyone, and, frankly, annoy everyone on this board that is here for a real reason.

Don't ruin ILW or discredit helpful information with selfish paranoia.

P.S. I will not waste my time responding to any childish postings left here.

Umesh is a good person and an asset to this board. Not everything he says or does is absolutely perfect, but I have yet to meet a perfect person. Umesh gives the best advice he can, and a lot of it is very helpful!

If you don't like him that is fine, but please don't clutter up this board, and waste everyone's time with useless, mean-spirited ignorance.

If you have a problem with something that he posts, please contradict it with your opinon. If you feel that he has posed a real threat to your well-being or your life, contact the police.

Kindergarden name-calling and tattle-taling are not useful to anyone, and, frankly, annoy everyone on this board that is here for a real reason.

Don't ruin ILW or discredit helpful information with selfish paranoia.

P.S. I will not waste my time responding to any childish postings left here.

Comment

You're the one who started all these,
      and,
      you
      did. I waste your time responding to any childish postings left here.

You're a useless animal who have used so many usernames that you lost the count.
      Get a life and stop focusing on other people! Focus on yourself!
      You.....useless!

Comment

Working...
      X