Political asylum case is pending !!!!!`

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political asylum case is pending !!!!!`

well i'm from this notoriou war ravalging country to be percise in west africa. I filed for asylum in 2001 interview with my sister who case my asylum pationed is sole depended. Now my issues I came to US in 1997. I did not filed not untill my sister was raped by a guy who knew me , his father is charles Tylor. The rape of my sister was matermined by him ,he wants me . anyway she arrives in the US three years ago,she was eximined medically there was evidence of rape. base of her case I had to file a pertition along her . The guys who rape her knew me went to school together ect. INS has not made any decision on our case yet . renew hostilities is raging in Liberia right now as I speak. Can I get ant assistance from my state senator??? please let me know

well i'm from this notoriou war ravalging country to be percise in west africa. I filed for asylum in 2001 interview with my sister who case my asylum pationed is sole depended. Now my issues I came to US in 1997. I did not filed not untill my sister was raped by a guy who knew me , his father is charles Tylor. The rape of my sister was matermined by him ,he wants me . anyway she arrives in the US three years ago,she was eximined medically there was evidence of rape. base of her case I had to file a pertition along her . The guys who rape her knew me went to school together ect. INS has not made any decision on our case yet . renew hostilities is raging in Liberia right now as I speak. Can I get ant assistance from my state senator??? please let me know

Comment

Working...
    X