Need info on B-2 ( visit visa)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info on B-2 ( visit visa)

I am a USC. I am planning to invite my in-laws for a 3-6 month visit to US. according to US dept of state website, I should send an invitation letter to my in-laws. However, I need a bonafide reason for their visit. Any ideas?

I am a USC. I am planning to invite my in-laws for a 3-6 month visit to US. according to US dept of state website, I should send an invitation letter to my in-laws. However, I need a bonafide reason for their visit. Any ideas?

Comment

What country would they be visiting from? Many nations have a visa treaty with the U.S that permit visits for up to 180 days with no specific 'reason' (visiting you would be a legit reason). But kepp in mind that a visitors visa is for just that - visiting... Not working...

Comment

they are coming from a non-treaty country ( Pakistan) and are in their early 60's...and will not be working

Comment

Then I cannot properly give you advice as this is outside my area of experience. I would investigate this on the INS website... Others may also have advice...

Comment

Working...
          X