Illegal Returning Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Returning Home

1. If a illegal ( over stayed visa ) apply for Suspension of Deportation before an Immigration Judge and ask for Voluntary Deportation, what documents do they need to file? After the permission is granted, will that person be jailed till he/she actually departs USA? Could someone please explain how it works.

2. What if someone do not have a I-94, illegal ( over stayed visa) leaves USA for good ?

Thanks.

1. If a illegal ( over stayed visa ) apply for Suspension of Deportation before an Immigration Judge and ask for Voluntary Deportation, what documents do they need to file? After the permission is granted, will that person be jailed till he/she actually departs USA? Could someone please explain how it works.

2. What if someone do not have a I-94, illegal ( over stayed visa) leaves USA for good ?

Thanks.

Comment

Based on other postings on this board, if you intend to leave for good, you wouldn't be detained or anything. I'd think you could just hop on a plane and leave. However, the 3/10 year bans may apply.

Comment

Working...
      X