visa denied

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa denied

I send an Affidavit of support and a letter inviting my parents and the visa was denied. They dont have properties in the country where they live but they do have properties in another country. They have strong family ties where they live. Can I appeal to this denial. Why is it an Affidavit needed if they dont consider it?

I send an Affidavit of support and a letter inviting my parents and the visa was denied. They dont have properties in the country where they live but they do have properties in another country. They have strong family ties where they live. Can I appeal to this denial. Why is it an Affidavit needed if they dont consider it?

Comment

There is nothing you can do at this point as consular officers are given the full discretion and full confidence on matter of visa issuance.
      One of the many factors they look into sometimes is whether you have provided health insurance coverage while they are in the US.
      I know it is frustrating when they asked for something like the affidavit of support and they just disregard it. try again after a year.

Comment

Working...
      X