X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 10 Protest Day Advanced to Friday, February 7th

Friday, February 7th is THE day to show that:

1) the special registration is racist
    2) that all illegal aliens are human beings too and need to be allowed to work to survive
    3) that ALL aliens, regardless of status, legal or illegal, should be allowed to pursue whatever is necessary to adjust their status to Permanent Resident (for morons out there, there are legal aliens who are not permanent residents and have been trying to get Permanet Residency for years but have been unable to because of too much bureaucracy)
    4) that all aliens, LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, are vital to the success of this country's economy.

So on Friday, February 7th, if you are an illegal alien, or a legal alien, or a U.S. citizen, who sympathizes in any way with our cause, then PLEASE STAY HOME. Don't go to work, don't leave home, don't go shopping, don't go to the Supermarket, don't spend a single penny. Let's make sure that the stores are empty, empty, empty. DON'T BUY ANYTHING ONLINE EITHER !!!

PLEASE, if you really want positive change, then you must cooperate, you must do this, or nothing will ever change that will help your cause. I am a 4th Generation U.S. citizen (my great grandparents immigrated here from Italy), but I don't like what my country is doing to you !!!

Friday, February 7th is THE day to show that:

1) the special registration is racist
    2) that all illegal aliens are human beings too and need to be allowed to work to survive
    3) that ALL aliens, regardless of status, legal or illegal, should be allowed to pursue whatever is necessary to adjust their status to Permanent Resident (for morons out there, there are legal aliens who are not permanent residents and have been trying to get Permanet Residency for years but have been unable to because of too much bureaucracy)
    4) that all aliens, LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, are vital to the success of this country's economy.

So on Friday, February 7th, if you are an illegal alien, or a legal alien, or a U.S. citizen, who sympathizes in any way with our cause, then PLEASE STAY HOME. Don't go to work, don't leave home, don't go shopping, don't go to the Supermarket, don't spend a single penny. Let's make sure that the stores are empty, empty, empty. DON'T BUY ANYTHING ONLINE EITHER !!!

PLEASE, if you really want positive change, then you must cooperate, you must do this, or nothing will ever change that will help your cause. I am a 4th Generation U.S. citizen (my great grandparents immigrated here from Italy), but I don't like what my country is doing to you !!!

Comment

If you really want to make a positive change, start by writing for help - write to Congress, local immigrant support groups, newspapers and ask local news channels to cover this story. No one I've mentioned this "protest" to will do it. They won't miss a day's work, and if they need something, they said they'd go ahead and buy it. Hit our government officials where it hurts - with your vote. Use your most powerful tool - your voice.

Comment

Reply to the last post by To All Readers:

Listen you idiot. In case you don't know it yet, aliens, legal or illegal, cannot vote. If they can vote, then they are no longer aliens. Morons like you should not participate in discussions like this. And to everyone reading, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds aliens and sympathizers have already signified that they WILL participate in this protest. Spread the word. Tell your friends about it. Send emails to everybody you know !!!!

Comment

Yeah , go ahead and have this protest. That will really fire up the 80% of Americans who are sick of supporting illegals and want the military on the border. Americans are unemployed with no insurance and yet their tax dollars are paying for free education, free medical care food stamps, and prisons to house the 30% of illegals who have already commited crimes like rape and robery. Hospitals all over America are closing due to increased costs of thousands of babies being born to illegals. Gang bangers fill emergency rooms with gunshot wounds and American lives are put in danger due to long waits. Crime is soaring in cities like Los Angeles with large amounts of illegals commiting violent crime. They have caused a 36BILLION dollar deficit in Ca. Budget due to costs of taking care of them. Recent data show they don,t pay taxes due to all having many children they cannot afford. This is not against LEGAL immigration. America welcomes LEGAL immigrants who prove they can support themselves ,have no criminal record and are free of disease. We are totally against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. They will be registering people from every country soon as a pretex to get the illegals. The States that are going broke are finally commited to mass deportation. It is either them or us.

Comment

Post Here

Comment

Your name says it all. It kills me that you are such a venomous, pitiful person. I think that poster wasn't an idiot - he was telling people with the right to vote to do so, and LPR's, note the use of LEGAL, have the right and responsibility to speak out. If they can't do it with a vote, they can call, email, and write to the government and try to help things change. You sure aren't helping things with this - you're putting an ignorant, and yes, bitter face on this issue, when you could do so much more to help. Why not organize a march so the gov't can be forced to see you? They would have to see your numbers, put a face with these issues, show the human side of immigration - not some lame, I-hate-America piss ant protest on a discussion board. Does this mean the illegals will stay out of the hospitals that day, too? Will they stay away from social services? will the uninsured stay off the roads? or will they just run out to the grocery store the night before so they don't spend anything on Friday?

Comment

As an illegal immigrant - unfortunately, this is my case - I want to be heard. But I don't want to bring any negative attention or contrary appeciation to my situation. I agree with guest "to all readers": writting to Congress (even though I can't vote), local immigrant support groups, newspapers or even asking news channels to cover this story is something that could help us more efficiently. I am here to help this country to grow - not to suck it up, not to attack it, even if this were my last resource to be heard.

I agree with your items 2, 3 and 4, and I wish that the US Government could allow me to adjust my status in a feasable way, but I think that this kind of protest would generate an opposite effect to our condition. I'm sure that many people out there who need legalization on their immigration status would love to join any kind of productive organization, but not showing up to work or not buying anything is something pretty obscure and kinda bizarre... actually, somewhat laughable too, sorry... and only a few individuals will observe. Zero accomplishment. Also, one could expect that any illegal alien (or even a sympathizing American Citizen) who doesn't show up to work would become an easy target for termination/replacement. This is no time for jokes. Unemployment is knocking at everybody's doors. Bring me something positive and achievable, something constructive, and I'll join you.

Comment

Porthos, you sound like a great person. I want you to know that I am All American and I definitely support people such as you. I just wish I could do more.

Good Luck to you and to all of those who are in the same position.

My prayers are with you!

Comment

My Best Wishes!

Comment

Thanks for your generous words. Please keep on praying for me and for all of us, no matter what place of birth, who want somehow to contribute in a positive way for this blessed country. The Road for Wisdom is a long, long way... my quiet hope is that America will be the first nation to glance the top, unbiasedly leading all the others to peace. "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..."

Comment

You can count on me. You will always be in my prayers and you are right, you are not the only one

Comment

To all US citizens, and legal immigrants, As the information coming out of the last census shows, there are any where from 7 to 12 MILLION ILLEGALS living in this country. We have been invaded. On Feb. 7th. Call write and fax the President and as many members of Congress as you can .Tell them that the US taxpayers are going on strike, until they start looking out for OUR intrests. Tell them you have instructed your employer to begin to double or triple the number of dependents you are claiming on your witholding forms so less money will be deducted from your paycheck. This is perfectly legal as the only time you have to be truthful is when you actually FILE your taxes. Many people claim either more or less dependentsto have either more or less deducted from their checks. This could cut the revenue that the government recieves by BILLIONS. Thus getting the attention of your elected official.Then tell them you want the military on the border pronto. And we want all aid stoped to illegals . And we want them rounded up and deported. And heavy jail terms for anyone who hires them. We want our tax money to take care of Americans. Call the INS and demand they come and pick up the illegals that are living near you. It is mandatory that they file a report every time they are contacted by US citizens about possible illegals. That will keep them so busy they won't have time for any paperwork to help people get into the country. Call your local Sheriff and demand they pick up any illegals you know of or you will begin to make citizens arrests. That is your right as a citizen to do if you wish too. They have to respond and file a report every time you dfo this. That will create more havoc. Tell your congress man or woman that you intend to vote only for people who will do their duty to AMERICANS. Tell them we will keep our money and our votes until we get what WE want.We have sat around and let our country be over run by uneducated ,law breaking baby machines, gang bangers and low lifes who are draging down our economy . Ruining our schools ,and bankrupting our hospitals and prisons . Until we start demanding our rights, the illegals will keep bleeding us dry. It is time to take our country back.It is not racist to want to stop your country from being destroyed. These people have destroyed their own country and now they are here. If they were all such hard working wonderful people, why is Mexico such a corupt trash heap? Is that the way you want to see America end up??Well just look at how crime is rising , test scores are falling and the cities are turning into grafiti covered barrios.

Comment

To Bitter Luther,Let me get this straight. You want illegal immigrants,who atre breaking the Federal Law by just being here,to PROTEST their treatment here?What kind of drugs are you on, Luther??Is this a joke,??I can assure you that the American people could care less about how illegals are treated. They are ruining our country and you want us to treat them better??The ONLY thing they should get is "out of our country". And you should quit smoking that "wacky tabacky"

Comment

Well Bitter Luther, One more day till your "protest". I hope many many people call their representives and demand deportation of all illegals.As we find out every day, their are dangerous people here.People from cultures that are polar opposites of ours. Many uneducated people who will keep draging down our culture and our economy as they are prone to have many children even though they have no way to take care of them. We must start to make sure that people who come here will be able to add something to the country not be a drain on our economy.The first thing is to round up the 7 to 11 million illegals here,and deport them. Then all the people who have jobs involved with them such as prison guards welfare workers ect, border guards ,extra police ect can get jobs that produce something and help the economy . We spend too much money feeding educating and incarcerating these people.

Comment

Working...
                              X