Swiss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiss

I only know that my plight, my journey, whatever it is, has gone on for 18 months. No divorce. I was extorted for money, and signature to false-admission of abuse, in return for not "destroying me forever, financially" and having my "mother thrown from her house and onto the street". I called my wife's lawyer, early on, to extend a hand of reason and diplomacy, despite all. Her lawyer immediately called mine and accused me of being in the practice of a Japanese *** cult, whose deviances were unrepeatable. My father went into the hospital with his fourth stroke.I need money to care for mother. I went to talk to my estranged wife's software programming boyfriend. I took mother, because she is getting Alzheimer's. Instead of recieving us, they called the police, said I was 'known to carry guns'. I was put through all the humiliation, and told to take mom home. After that, I had to go to what amounted to prison facility, and barely got out. I was charged for false lies, and even the police told lies about me, said I was 'chasing' my wife with a gun. That cost me 2000. Then dad went into the hospital with his forth stroke. My wife said that her attorney would take that time to sue mother, and then father. Her lawyer called my poor mother out of sleep one morning and started asking her about her money, and dad's means. I was shocked. I was stunned. I was transported to detachment, numbness. Then her mother tells me to sign over family money, and admit, in a letter, to abuse, to send it to Venezuela, and they would courrier that to Miami, then Texas. These are the constructs of the criminal mind. My wife said if I did not, they would pummel us with lawsuits, to "make us feel the pain, to bring pain" to my parents, if possible. I thought I had witnessed the entire lexicon of human deviance. Until today. Her lawyer called my attorney. I went for a consult. Her lawyer said, despite my having no more money, they want me to sign to let them "sweep" the entire govt., state and local records, for anything in my name. Secondly, I do have an old Ford. They want me to surrender it, so they can haul it off to a junk yard. I am past crying, and into a kind of silent observer state, witnessing irrationality with a kind of wonder and curiosity.
    But, it isn't the money. It's the heart. I am disabled, and I thought, in the very beginning it was a calling, a spiritual matter, and that is how I felt, foremost. She had a drug habit, and I found her nearly dead. I dragged her to my car, took her to the E.R., where they worked their miracle. She had a respite, and was released. A few months later, she was developing cancer. I borrowed the money for her surgery, and cure. It was cervicle, and they restored her lost fertility, as well. I got her a TGC, and then sent her to school. She dropped out, to run with a crowd of mentally dissapated disaffectionates. She told me she was a *******, and tested my resolve. I hung in there. I was committed spiritually to some eventual betterment. Yet, all along, she threatened and constrained, while I only lavished care of a lifetime, of waiting to do so.
    I have learned that prayer is not an obligation, but a gift.
    I have learned that not to being able to seize the day, has allowed me to seize the hour, and discover the riches inherant in each one. Peace

I only know that my plight, my journey, whatever it is, has gone on for 18 months. No divorce. I was extorted for money, and signature to false-admission of abuse, in return for not "destroying me forever, financially" and having my "mother thrown from her house and onto the street". I called my wife's lawyer, early on, to extend a hand of reason and diplomacy, despite all. Her lawyer immediately called mine and accused me of being in the practice of a Japanese *** cult, whose deviances were unrepeatable. My father went into the hospital with his fourth stroke.I need money to care for mother. I went to talk to my estranged wife's software programming boyfriend. I took mother, because she is getting Alzheimer's. Instead of recieving us, they called the police, said I was 'known to carry guns'. I was put through all the humiliation, and told to take mom home. After that, I had to go to what amounted to prison facility, and barely got out. I was charged for false lies, and even the police told lies about me, said I was 'chasing' my wife with a gun. That cost me 2000. Then dad went into the hospital with his forth stroke. My wife said that her attorney would take that time to sue mother, and then father. Her lawyer called my poor mother out of sleep one morning and started asking her about her money, and dad's means. I was shocked. I was stunned. I was transported to detachment, numbness. Then her mother tells me to sign over family money, and admit, in a letter, to abuse, to send it to Venezuela, and they would courrier that to Miami, then Texas. These are the constructs of the criminal mind. My wife said if I did not, they would pummel us with lawsuits, to "make us feel the pain, to bring pain" to my parents, if possible. I thought I had witnessed the entire lexicon of human deviance. Until today. Her lawyer called my attorney. I went for a consult. Her lawyer said, despite my having no more money, they want me to sign to let them "sweep" the entire govt., state and local records, for anything in my name. Secondly, I do have an old Ford. They want me to surrender it, so they can haul it off to a junk yard. I am past crying, and into a kind of silent observer state, witnessing irrationality with a kind of wonder and curiosity.
    But, it isn't the money. It's the heart. I am disabled, and I thought, in the very beginning it was a calling, a spiritual matter, and that is how I felt, foremost. She had a drug habit, and I found her nearly dead. I dragged her to my car, took her to the E.R., where they worked their miracle. She had a respite, and was released. A few months later, she was developing cancer. I borrowed the money for her surgery, and cure. It was cervicle, and they restored her lost fertility, as well. I got her a TGC, and then sent her to school. She dropped out, to run with a crowd of mentally dissapated disaffectionates. She told me she was a *******, and tested my resolve. I hung in there. I was committed spiritually to some eventual betterment. Yet, all along, she threatened and constrained, while I only lavished care of a lifetime, of waiting to do so.
    I have learned that prayer is not an obligation, but a gift.
    I have learned that not to being able to seize the day, has allowed me to seize the hour, and discover the riches inherant in each one. Peace

Comment

jad:

In reading some of your story it makes me wonder just how some people can live in this world, without a conscience. No act of contrition could ever replace what has been stolen from you. My heart felt wishes that each day you grow stronger and whole again...

Comment

You're gonna have to break that down in tiny organized bits. I lost you after the 3rd sentence.

Either that, or give us a reader's digest version.

-= nav =-

Comment

Working...
        X