The Case FOR Abortion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Case FOR Abortion

There are 2 sides to every debate. This commercial, which was banned by CNN, has made me rethink my position against abortion.

The Case FOR Abortion

There are 2 sides to every debate. This commercial, which was banned by CNN, has made me rethink my position against abortion.

The Case FOR Abortion

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

The Case FOR Abortion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is an excellent video. The message resonates TRUE humanity, which by the way we have lost due to liberal propaganda.
      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Here is the case-in-chief: Baraka Hussein Obama.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
          Here is the case-in-chief: Baraka Hussein Obama. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your boss?
          SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

I don't care who you are or what has happend you do not have the right to kill a unborn child. If you do not want to have kids well then either don't have *** or use protection and birthcontrol.
            Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!

Comment

Well Bushmaster, remember General Benedict Arnold? Well, add him to FDR and a little bit of illegal alienage (you should know about that) and presto chango, Baraka Hussein Obama, the hero of Somaliland.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
                I don't care who you are or what has happend you do not have the right to kill a unborn child. If you do not want to have kids well then either don't have *** or use protection and birthcontrol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Totally agree with you 100 percent!

Comment

An even better case: Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Ho, FDR, Clinton, Obama.

Comment

Working...
                  X