Ace is O.K.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace is O.K.

He had H1-B issues in his family. It is good to have a little diversity in this time when the SYSTEM IS SWAMPED. A rep at my state senator's
    office says as much, and wants to slow it down.
    BTW, many immigrants flooded into my town looking for tech jobs, like software. Those have been outsourced to India, now, though.
    And, since China is now 40% cheaper then anyone else on labor, with extensive multi-language
    capacity, they will soon build up the infra-structure to move jobs there, even away from India. Bottom line, it might give pause to those who seek to come here for such incentives.

He had H1-B issues in his family. It is good to have a little diversity in this time when the SYSTEM IS SWAMPED. A rep at my state senator's
    office says as much, and wants to slow it down.
    BTW, many immigrants flooded into my town looking for tech jobs, like software. Those have been outsourced to India, now, though.
    And, since China is now 40% cheaper then anyone else on labor, with extensive multi-language
    capacity, they will soon build up the infra-structure to move jobs there, even away from India. Bottom line, it might give pause to those who seek to come here for such incentives.

Comment

Working...
    X