Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is that possible to change status from B2 to H-2B without leave USA !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is that possible to change status from B2 to H-2B without leave USA !!!

Hello everybody.

I came here on J1 visa(not subject to section (212)E) in 2002 - next step was changing my J1 visa on B2 visa and it is my current visa (well it is just I-94 with new date to May 2003, when I will have to leave USA).. but if I found employer who can hiring me .. then is there any possibilities to change my B2 visa on H-2B - I mean what kind problems I may have in INS ?

If answer is YES - YOU CAN TRY CHANGE YOUR STATUS FROM B2 to H-2B without leave USA then from what I/WE (me and this comany) should start?

thank You for Your help.

greets

Hello everybody.

I came here on J1 visa(not subject to section (212)E) in 2002 - next step was changing my J1 visa on B2 visa and it is my current visa (well it is just I-94 with new date to May 2003, when I will have to leave USA).. but if I found employer who can hiring me .. then is there any possibilities to change my B2 visa on H-2B - I mean what kind problems I may have in INS ?

If answer is YES - YOU CAN TRY CHANGE YOUR STATUS FROM B2 to H-2B without leave USA then from what I/WE (me and this comany) should start?

thank You for Your help.

greets

Comment

anybody knows something about this above? thanks for help..

Comment

Working...
      X