visa waiver 1-160 because of overstay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa waiver 1-160 because of overstay

i am usc and wife overstayed 180 days by 24 days, we left the country on vacation and they didtn let her back in, we applied in her home country for a green card, they said she could have it but for the overstay, and we had to file a 1-160 waiver for hardship in copenhagan INS office, does anyone know how long it takes to process this? Are most of these approved or denied for USC?

i am usc and wife overstayed 180 days by 24 days, we left the country on vacation and they didtn let her back in, we applied in her home country for a green card, they said she could have it but for the overstay, and we had to file a 1-160 waiver for hardship in copenhagan INS office, does anyone know how long it takes to process this? Are most of these approved or denied for USC?

Comment

what were you thinking

Comment

First , it is an I 601; second, where is the "extreme hardship"? Was your spouse working illegally and supporting you? Why didn't your spouse return after the authorized stay? (and please, let's not hear about how it was someone else's fault or the INS or the laws or it was too cold to travel or someother BS)

Comment

Working...
        X