Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My asylum case( do you it make much much sense?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My asylum case( do you it make much much sense?)

I was born in lIberia ,west africa in 1990 my country experience one of the worst thrilling civil unrest on the coast. which the united states is fully awared of the political situation but that is not the case here, what I wanna point out is how and why I filled for asylum in 20001 with my sister who was filling with the time frame and I was filling out of the time frame.
    I arrived in the US on a F-1 visa all because I manuvers, with the threats and political unrest I in my country I came for school. By then, saw no needs for asylum.
    Here is the intresting featurs: My classmate dad become the president after subduing the rest of his political rivals, hijack the office of the president in a bogus election. I was political while in high school and out of high school. Fine, his son "Chuck" recuited freinds and classmates in one of the dealiest death squad in Morovia. jus six months of his presidency. He ask for me constantly, ask friends about my whereabout, amongst all he mastermined the rape of my sister who managed was in the Sates in 2000. I met her she was depressed, recieved medical and support from other international and national women groups in the US . NOw what do I do???? file along with her,yes I did, was interview but I have not heard from INS.. can they denial this case easily?... is my case tangible or not tangible? I means INS are crazy these days but I have a strong felling I get approved what do you think???

I was born in lIberia ,west africa in 1990 my country experience one of the worst thrilling civil unrest on the coast. which the united states is fully awared of the political situation but that is not the case here, what I wanna point out is how and why I filled for asylum in 20001 with my sister who was filling with the time frame and I was filling out of the time frame.
    I arrived in the US on a F-1 visa all because I manuvers, with the threats and political unrest I in my country I came for school. By then, saw no needs for asylum.
    Here is the intresting featurs: My classmate dad become the president after subduing the rest of his political rivals, hijack the office of the president in a bogus election. I was political while in high school and out of high school. Fine, his son "Chuck" recuited freinds and classmates in one of the dealiest death squad in Morovia. jus six months of his presidency. He ask for me constantly, ask friends about my whereabout, amongst all he mastermined the rape of my sister who managed was in the Sates in 2000. I met her she was depressed, recieved medical and support from other international and national women groups in the US . NOw what do I do???? file along with her,yes I did, was interview but I have not heard from INS.. can they denial this case easily?... is my case tangible or not tangible? I means INS are crazy these days but I have a strong felling I get approved what do you think???

Comment

I am truly sorry to hear what has happened to your sister and you. From what you have described, it seems to me that you have a good asylum claim. Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
      X