yet another fiance question...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another fiance question...

okay, my fiance is in germany at the moment. i am a US citizen but i have several questions about what would be the easiest route to take here. Lets say i file the K1 petition now...how long does it take to get "approved"? i know general stuff about this but would really appreciate anyone telling me everything they know...we dont want to screw something up...

Thanks,

Ray

okay, my fiance is in germany at the moment. i am a US citizen but i have several questions about what would be the easiest route to take here. Lets say i file the K1 petition now...how long does it take to get "approved"? i know general stuff about this but would really appreciate anyone telling me everything they know...we dont want to screw something up...

Thanks,

Ray

Comment

It has been taking about 3 months to get fiance's here on the k1 visa. If you want to read some timeline posts go to

http://www.k1homepages.com/#germany

Comment

Hello Ray.
        The amount of time will depend on various factors. What Service Center will you be using? I filed the I-129F w/ the TSC, and from beginning to interview (Moscow) was around 6 months. It took nearly 4 months for TSC to approve my application.
        Much luck to you!
        Kent

Comment

Just be cool...

Comment

Working...
          X