master hearing after the registration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• master hearing after the registration

hey guys / can someone explain to me whats gona happen in the master hearing which i have to go to after the registratin ? ( i went in for that and i was released without a bond and was told to show up at the ins office every 4th thursday of each month ) and was told i have to appear before a Immigration judge=master hearing

so can someone please explain this

i am married to a LPR whose about to be naturalized her papers were mailed in few months ago and her fingerprint date is in 3 weeks . will they deport me ? when i go the master hearing ? eventhough my i130 is pending for almost about 2 and half years .

hey guys / can someone explain to me whats gona happen in the master hearing which i have to go to after the registratin ? ( i went in for that and i was released without a bond and was told to show up at the ins office every 4th thursday of each month ) and was told i have to appear before a Immigration judge=master hearing

so can someone please explain this

i am married to a LPR whose about to be naturalized her papers were mailed in few months ago and her fingerprint date is in 3 weeks . will they deport me ? when i go the master hearing ? eventhough my i130 is pending for almost about 2 and half years .

Comment

go to http://www.vkblaw.com/law/aosproc.htm

good luck!

Comment

It seems loke they put you in deportation proceedings, In the master hearing many things can happend.
        You can be detained (if you have any INS/civil voilation) and deported.
        You can be grandted depart voluntarily.
        you can be allowed to adjust your status.( if You filed for Visa Petition before hearing date and you have aprovable visa petition. in this case you will be allowed to wait for the priority date to become current as you are married to LPR. If the case is Marriage to Citizen then Proirity date is always current.
        you case there are the limit to issue a visa, which is bound by the total number.

I don't know about your current filing so i cannot say for sure that what is going to happend in your case. figure it out.

Comment

Working...
        X