Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married somebody older

Hi to Everybody.

I was going to married a women which is 13 years older to me and from a different culture then me. Somebody told me the INS will give you lot of hard time because of these difference even though you are getting married because both of you like each other. What kind of hardship INS gonna give us are they gonna harrass us?

Hi to Everybody.

I was going to married a women which is 13 years older to me and from a different culture then me. Somebody told me the INS will give you lot of hard time because of these difference even though you are getting married because both of you like each other. What kind of hardship INS gonna give us are they gonna harrass us?

Comment

I would say none. My wife is 10 years older, different culture, and with kids. INS Didn't care, nor hinted our marriage wasnt legit. But then again, we had a kid together a year after our marriage...

Comment

Why on earth would you want to marry an older woman ? Are you mental ? You can get a girl 10, 15, 20, 25 years younger than you. Once she gets the green card and splits you go back and get another. Women over 30 are worthless in bed. Whats wrong with you ?

Comment

Jhumpir9: Forget about those "legends".
          If you feel you are going to be happy go for it.
          I wish you the best and remember if you and the person you love are saying the true and have nothing to hide then there is nothing to get worried about it.
          Be happy don't let unhappy peple to contaminate tour thoughts.

Comment

Michael, yea, I bet those 15 year old girls agree with you? (hint: they dont know the difference).

What a tool...

Comment

Michael, you're an a s s!
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Are you guys kidding me ? Have you ever been with a woman over 30 ? I have been with a lot of them and there is hardly one better than almost any 21 year old. You can't argue with that.

Comment

Michael:

If you had put a bag over your head, they might have become aroused!
                  Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Michael - you have no idea how wrong you are...

No idea at all...

Most of the girls I 'know' have it all figured out by the time they are 30 now it is time to experiment... Yikes - you have no idea what you are missing!

ARQU

Comment

Hi Jhumpir9

Love has no color, Love has no age. If you marry someone older than you, what do you care what BCIS thinks. If it is legit then you have nothing to worry about. So Many cultures this is no problem to marry older woman. Only America has this hang-up. However do be sure that there will probably be a second interview for the permanent green card. (I751)Where there is more than 10yrs is generally application pulled for audit/interview.

Michael....

Get a grip Did you ever hear of anyone drinking and enjoying an un-aged wine???With all the young girls out there... funny 25 yr old Aston Kuscher chose Demi Moore. People in general who get married enjoy *** for the spiritual act that it is. Most men arent looking to marry the **** Queen. Now perhaps you have us wondering.. what REALLY went wrong in your "marriage".

Comment

Hi,
                        I must totally disagree with Michael. I think he was not himself when he suggested what he did.
                        Anyway all that you need to be concerned about my friend is very little.
                        BCIS does not care whome you marry. all they will look for is sham marriages. beyond that what you do is your deal. Trust me [ if not me check out any attorney], it will not be a problem at all if it is a true marriage.

Good luck to you.

Comment

All of you are messup man. jhumpir9 is getting married to get the LPR status not the Lady.

Comment

4now: you are so right, that was exactly what came to my mind about Michael when I read his "stupid answer". Exactly now we really wonder "What really went wrong in his marriage".

Arqu: Once again your answer was awesome.

Comment

Here is why a younger girl is better than an old woman:

1. She is cuter
                              2. She is thinner
                              3. She doesnt know anything so it will be new
                              4. She might have a hot sister
                              5. She might have a hot mom
                              6. She is too dumb to not sign a pre nup
                              7. She will experiment with her girlfriends
                              8. Nice smooth skin instead of wrinkly skin
                              9. Women get worse with age
                              10. Men get better with age

If I could ban all women over 30 and all men under 40 I would; that would be nice and the way God would want it to be

Comment

Working...
                              X