EAD (work permit)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD (work permit)

Hi, I filed my I-765 together with I-130 and I-485. I received a receipt 85 days ago, and I was fingerprinted 25 days ago but I still didn't get my work permit. I called the toll free number and they said that since I changed my address (I did let the INS know) may be I am not eligible for an Interim EAD. Any comments or oppinions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi, I filed my I-765 together with I-130 and I-485. I received a receipt 85 days ago, and I was fingerprinted 25 days ago but I still didn't get my work permit. I called the toll free number and they said that since I changed my address (I did let the INS know) may be I am not eligible for an Interim EAD. Any comments or oppinions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

It is only when 90 days had lapsed that you can apply for iEAD.It is not advisable to call the toll free but call the Regional Service center where you fall as they have your case.
      It is too early to see whether your EAD had been sent to your old address.The best thing to do is to track your case online and notify the persons of your previous address to forward it to you or pick it up and then file a change of address using AR11 to Kentucky, no longer at Washington DC.

Comment

Working...
      X