How long for Schedule A filing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long for Schedule A filing?

I have an employer intersted in sponsoring me for a work visa. I have done some research and see that I can most likely apply for Schedule A group II, as I am in the arts. Anyway, wondering if anyone can tell me about how long it will take for this to be processed from FL? Also, would I be able to take everything to the local office and get EAD right away while all other documents are being processed? I know I will need to talk to a lawyer before me and my employer do anything I just wanted to get a head ups on the situation. Thanks all!

I have an employer intersted in sponsoring me for a work visa. I have done some research and see that I can most likely apply for Schedule A group II, as I am in the arts. Anyway, wondering if anyone can tell me about how long it will take for this to be processed from FL? Also, would I be able to take everything to the local office and get EAD right away while all other documents are being processed? I know I will need to talk to a lawyer before me and my employer do anything I just wanted to get a head ups on the situation. Thanks all!

Comment

Working...
    X