K-3 Visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-3 Visa

I mailed my petition on July 7,2003 it was received in the Chicago, Ill. Offrice on July 8,2003 can any one tell me how long it will take to process this petition and how long it will take for my wife to be able to come to the U.S. to join me here. She lives in Venezuela please can someone help with this question??

I mailed my petition on July 7,2003 it was received in the Chicago, Ill. Offrice on July 8,2003 can any one tell me how long it will take to process this petition and how long it will take for my wife to be able to come to the U.S. to join me here. She lives in Venezuela please can someone help with this question??

Comment

I don't know a lot but there is a link to your left on this page for "processing times" for each of the processing centers. That's a start anyway....

Comment

They are working on May 13 as of June 30th, and continually getting a little more behind every week.

Comment

Wow, be glad you're not going through Texas!

Comment

My K3 petition was received in Chicago on May 30th. My receipt notice from Chicago said it is taking 60-90 days for processing. My husband is in India. I am also still waiting. Good luck.

Comment

Approval and other processing etc. takes about 4 - 8 months for a person to enter the United States on K-3 Visa.
              Good luck to all.

Comment

Working...
              X