help with address

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with address

My spouse and i are getting married soon. Both of us are living in different states, i intend to relocate and join him. We cannot use my spouse address when appyling for the marriage licence because he will be moving out so we can get a place of our own. Obviously i cannot use my address because i will be moving out of state to join him. However, we have a friend's address who lives in the same county we will be getting married. My question is if it will be ok to use my friends address on the marriage licence and later change to our own address Thanks.

My spouse and i are getting married soon. Both of us are living in different states, i intend to relocate and join him. We cannot use my spouse address when appyling for the marriage licence because he will be moving out so we can get a place of our own. Obviously i cannot use my address because i will be moving out of state to join him. However, we have a friend's address who lives in the same county we will be getting married. My question is if it will be ok to use my friends address on the marriage licence and later change to our own address Thanks.

Comment

let me mention that we are getting married in the same county we will be moving to.

Comment

Working...
      X