adjustment after denial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adjustment after denial

i was married to a Us citizen who filed for my green card , things didnt work out so we did not attend the interviews , the application was denied because we did not show up and ins said i would here from them soon , i still havent heard from them, i then got a job that applied for RIR which was approved and have since applied for adjustment of status since my i-140 was approved.
    my question now is will the other application still affect my green card approval thru this job, please reply , worried and anxiuos

i was married to a Us citizen who filed for my green card , things didnt work out so we did not attend the interviews , the application was denied because we did not show up and ins said i would here from them soon , i still havent heard from them, i then got a job that applied for RIR which was approved and have since applied for adjustment of status since my i-140 was approved.
    my question now is will the other application still affect my green card approval thru this job, please reply , worried and anxiuos

Comment

any update here?

Comment

The first application shouldn't affect the second one, PLUS if you have been grandfathered by the LIFE Act then you could adjust status in the US without having to leave the country.

Comment

Working...
        X