I CAME HERE FOR HELP..BUT..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I CAME HERE FOR HELP..BUT..

EVERY SITE HAS THEM..IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT BY TRASHING EVERY RACE MAKES THEM FEEL SUPERIOR..SORRY IT JUST MAKES YOU A IGNORANT RACIST WANNABEE AMERICAN..YOU HIDE BEHIND A KEYBOARD AND SPEW YOUR THOUGHTS AT PEOPLE THINKING YOU ARE 'CUTE"..BUT IN REALITY, YOU ARE SHALLOW AND HAVE NO LIFE TO SAY THE LEAST..YOU NEED TO FIND A "I AM WHITE(BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS ARE) AND HATE EVERYONE ELSE" SITE TO LET YOUR "THOUGHTS" LOL, BE KNOWN..I DONT THINK THIS SITE WAS INTENDED FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU..IT WAS FOR PEOPLE THAT REQUEST HELP TO ANSWERS THEY DONT KNOW..GET IT?? HELP..NOT TO BE RIDICULED, OR INSULTED, BY ANYONE..THIS SITE NEEDS TO DELETE PEOPLE LIKE THAT THE FIRST TIME THEY COME OFF LIKE THAT..WHO IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB?..AS FOR ME, I WILL FIND MY ANSWERS ANOTHER WAY, I REFUSE TO TELL YOU WHAT I REALLY FEEL, THEY WOULD JUST DELETE IT ANYWAYS..GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE WHO STAYS HERE AND WANTS A REAL ANSWER...

EVERY SITE HAS THEM..IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT BY TRASHING EVERY RACE MAKES THEM FEEL SUPERIOR..SORRY IT JUST MAKES YOU A IGNORANT RACIST WANNABEE AMERICAN..YOU HIDE BEHIND A KEYBOARD AND SPEW YOUR THOUGHTS AT PEOPLE THINKING YOU ARE 'CUTE"..BUT IN REALITY, YOU ARE SHALLOW AND HAVE NO LIFE TO SAY THE LEAST..YOU NEED TO FIND A "I AM WHITE(BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS ARE) AND HATE EVERYONE ELSE" SITE TO LET YOUR "THOUGHTS" LOL, BE KNOWN..I DONT THINK THIS SITE WAS INTENDED FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU..IT WAS FOR PEOPLE THAT REQUEST HELP TO ANSWERS THEY DONT KNOW..GET IT?? HELP..NOT TO BE RIDICULED, OR INSULTED, BY ANYONE..THIS SITE NEEDS TO DELETE PEOPLE LIKE THAT THE FIRST TIME THEY COME OFF LIKE THAT..WHO IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB?..AS FOR ME, I WILL FIND MY ANSWERS ANOTHER WAY, I REFUSE TO TELL YOU WHAT I REALLY FEEL, THEY WOULD JUST DELETE IT ANYWAYS..GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE WHO STAYS HERE AND WANTS A REAL ANSWER...

Comment

<yawn>...boy, are we heartbroken that you don't want our advice....how are we going to sleep tonight?
      What makes you think that law-abiding American citizens give a rats a$$ about someone who has violated one or more of our laws?
      Only greedy immigration attorneys have a real interest, and theirs is based on $$$$$$.

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Amazing 90% of things people want help with here is HOW TO BEAT THE SYSTEM BECAUSE THEY SCREWED THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY AND DID NOT FOLLOW OURS LAWS. AND WE ARE THE RACIST???

If your definition of a racist is someone who's tired of people who aren't here legally taking advantage of the taxpaying citizen, then yes, I'm a racist.

If your definition of a racist is someone who thinks that everyone who lives here full time should speak and understand English, then yes, I'm a racist.

If your definition of a racist is someone who thinks that there should be equal rights for all and special privileges for none, then, yes, I'm a racist.

If your definition of a racist is someone who thinks that this country should stop sending foreign aid to countries who have voiced or acted upon their hatred of us, then, yes, I'm a racist.

If your definition of a racist is someone who thinks that our military should be protecting OUR borders, then, yes I'm a racist.

If your definition of a racist is someone who thinks that AMERICAN CITIZENS SHOULD COME FIRST, whether it be in receiving medical care, a helping hand when in need, whatever the case may be, then, yes I'm a racist.

If your definition of a racist is someone who is very suspicious of those of a certain religion because they have killed 3,000 innocent souls, and many, many more around the globe, then yes I'm a racist.

If those are your definitions of a racist, then I wear that label proudly.

To subscribe to this group, send an email to:
          CaucasianCaucus-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

--

Immigrant activists are constantly whining that the reason that Americans don't want like illegal aliens or unlimited immigration is because they are racist.

But, who is really the racist? Have you heard of a Hispanic organization called "La Raza" (the race)? Or how about the charter goals of MEChA (Movimiento Estudiant√ɬ*l Chicano de Aztl√ɬ°n) whose goals are to reclaim "lost" territories [to the United States] through violent revolution in their "Plan Espiritual de Aztlan?" Both of these organizations could easily qualify as domestic terrorists.

(1) Raza, or race (Chicano vs. non-Chicano);
          (2) color (Bronze vs. White);
          (3) power (with the implication of, and the reputation for, the use of violence to achieve a political goal); and most importantly,
          (4) exclusion and animus (of and towards gringos and gabachos).

"Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada" (Everything for the Race - Nothing outside the Race) -- The MEChA slogan ("Movimiento Estudiant√ɬ*l Chicano de Aztl√ɬ°n") the Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan, the secession of the Southwest

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Working...
            X