Citizenship Test Lessons Online for Poor English Immigrants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship Test Lessons Online for Poor English Immigrants

No, it doesn't mean "financially poor English", it means Immigrants with poor English skills Anyway, last month a student in my citizenship class shared with us an online citizenship test website. It's pretty cool - has videos, mp3, study and test online anytime, and cheap. Well, I noticed in the past 3 weeks I had less students in my class... Turned out they all registered with that website and now study at home - online. Ouch! This website is getting my students!
    Where there's a will, there's a way.

No, it doesn't mean "financially poor English", it means Immigrants with poor English skills Anyway, last month a student in my citizenship class shared with us an online citizenship test website. It's pretty cool - has videos, mp3, study and test online anytime, and cheap. Well, I noticed in the past 3 weeks I had less students in my class... Turned out they all registered with that website and now study at home - online. Ouch! This website is getting my students!
    Where there's a will, there's a way.

Comment

There is much better site for Rich Nigerian Immigrants (they are not only financially rich but also rich in terms of mutual understanding .

They successfully buy Citizenship papers of any country in the world without spending any time to learn any language or pass any tests.

Please visit this wonderful Nigerian portal
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Obviously the teacher knows not the English language.

Comment

Working...
        X