Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brownfox ?????

brownfox,
    I do have lawyer , i need more info if you know something. My husband for 17 yrs now got his green card in 1986 thrue me . we have 3 usc childeren. I was born in calif , I am also a USC.
    mY HUSBAND WAS ORDERED REMOVED, TO EL SALVADOR IN APRIL 2002, WE WENT TO BIA AND NOW IN SAN DIEGO
    DISTRIC COURT. We were only allowed by IJ to apply for with holding of removal convention of torture, political asylum. We asked for a hardship case the IJ said no. ,
    What can i do to help my husband from being removed , for a aggravated felony, voluntary manslaughter.

Can you give me any advise, my childeren really don't want to move to EL SALVADOR and I don't either. Thank You

brownfox,
    I do have lawyer , i need more info if you know something. My husband for 17 yrs now got his green card in 1986 thrue me . we have 3 usc childeren. I was born in calif , I am also a USC.
    mY HUSBAND WAS ORDERED REMOVED, TO EL SALVADOR IN APRIL 2002, WE WENT TO BIA AND NOW IN SAN DIEGO
    DISTRIC COURT. We were only allowed by IJ to apply for with holding of removal convention of torture, political asylum. We asked for a hardship case the IJ said no. ,
    What can i do to help my husband from being removed , for a aggravated felony, voluntary manslaughter.

Can you give me any advise, my childeren really don't want to move to EL SALVADOR and I don't either. Thank You

Comment

Working...
    X