need help with AP questions...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with AP questions...

My wife currently has been approved for an AP and we are going to pick it up next week. but the problem is that in many websites that i have been looking at, especially that of the bcis, there is a caution note saying that there may be complications that may restrict anyone even those with an AP in re-entering the US. So my question is what are the circumstances that will cause this rejection of entry and what can i do to prevent it!?! Please if anyone has any information regarding re-entry please reply... i have read many people talking about being able to go out of the country, but there is zero talk about re-entering, and that has gotten me very concerned. Please offer advice or at least some leads

My wife currently has been approved for an AP and we are going to pick it up next week. but the problem is that in many websites that i have been looking at, especially that of the bcis, there is a caution note saying that there may be complications that may restrict anyone even those with an AP in re-entering the US. So my question is what are the circumstances that will cause this rejection of entry and what can i do to prevent it!?! Please if anyone has any information regarding re-entry please reply... i have read many people talking about being able to go out of the country, but there is zero talk about re-entering, and that has gotten me very concerned. Please offer advice or at least some leads

Comment

Working...
    X