drivers licence renewal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drivers licence renewal

Can anyone help - currently have a FL driver lice and am going to need to revew in the next 3 months
    I am currently out of status as my EAD expired. I am waiting for Labour certification RIR to be approved but don't know how long this will take Application was August 2002. With all the new rules does anyone know how I can get my licence renewed or obtain a new one?

Can anyone help - currently have a FL driver lice and am going to need to revew in the next 3 months
    I am currently out of status as my EAD expired. I am waiting for Labour certification RIR to be approved but don't know how long this will take Application was August 2002. With all the new rules does anyone know how I can get my licence renewed or obtain a new one?

Comment

On what basis you applied for the EAD at the first place ? Let me guess it's OPT or something less precious (haha), right ? One workaround is to ask for your employer to sponsor you an H1B while you're waiting for the LC to be approved. Make sure you mean "your LC" not your "AOS" case coz if your AOS case is pending, you can renew your EAD annually.

BTW, many states don't check immigration status when you renew driver licenses. One example is Pennsylvania. So you may go renew your DL by just showing the old DL.

^_^

Comment

deport umesh

Comment

If you live in FL and trying to renewal FL driver's license, you better be careful because FL is very strict about immigration status. You need all your immigration paperwork and documents to renew/get driver's license. Your driver's license will expire on the same day as your current visa expireation date. Make sure you find out what you need to renew your license before you will do so. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
          X