I-751

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751

I just checked the processing times for I-751 processing at VSC it is saying 12/28/01 as of 3/15/03. It was 2/01/02 yesterday as of 2/15/02. Can anyone please explain why is it going backwards? or is it just a mistake? Thank you

I just checked the processing times for I-751 processing at VSC it is saying 12/28/01 as of 3/15/03. It was 2/01/02 yesterday as of 2/15/02. Can anyone please explain why is it going backwards? or is it just a mistake? Thank you

Comment

Why is processing time for I-751 at VSC showing 12/28/01? it was 02/01/02 before. Thanks

Comment

You can take official processing times with a pinch of salt, they dont mean a thing. They are put there as the ideal target or standard. They are rarely met.

I was just told the processing of my "routine green card aaplication will take approximately 3 years" 3 years just to have the conditions removed and present me with a little piece of plastic haha

9-11 has slowed everything routine down to a crawl.

Comment

Since Immigration department has been switched from Department of Justice to Department of Homeland Security, it has slowed down the processing time. This transitional period is critical because all database is also compiled according to new requirements. All these are slowing down the processing, especially at Service Centers. Time to time they also change the date of processing of petitions etc.
          Good luck.

Comment

Working...
          X