K1 Processing Times - NSC / London

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1 Processing Times - NSC / London

For those of you waiting on your I-129F, here's mine and my fiance's timeline. I am a Colorado native, and filed through NSC. She is a citizen of England and we're going through the London Embassy. Dates are in mm/dd/yy format.

Date I-129F Mailed to NSC: 01/02/03
    Date of 1st NOA: 01/09/03
    Date of 2nd NOA: 06/05/03
    Date 2nd NOA Leter Arrived: 06/12/03
    NVC Letter Arrived: 06/16/03
    Date Embassy mailed Packet 3: 06/16/03
    Date Packet 3 Received: 06/21/03
    Date Packet 3 Returned to Embassy: 06/23/03
    Date Interview Notification Received: 06/28/03
    Date of Interview: 08/05/03

I hope this helps those that are waiting.

For those of you waiting on your I-129F, here's mine and my fiance's timeline. I am a Colorado native, and filed through NSC. She is a citizen of England and we're going through the London Embassy. Dates are in mm/dd/yy format.

Date I-129F Mailed to NSC: 01/02/03
    Date of 1st NOA: 01/09/03
    Date of 2nd NOA: 06/05/03
    Date 2nd NOA Leter Arrived: 06/12/03
    NVC Letter Arrived: 06/16/03
    Date Embassy mailed Packet 3: 06/16/03
    Date Packet 3 Received: 06/21/03
    Date Packet 3 Returned to Embassy: 06/23/03
    Date Interview Notification Received: 06/28/03
    Date of Interview: 08/05/03

I hope this helps those that are waiting.

Comment

F..K British. They're a bunch of ****y snobs. You just wait when she'll get a perm green card and throw you away like a used condom.

Comment

No Mercy

How dare you presume to know anything about me you ignoramus!
        I feel sorry for you. Polaris and I have a VERY happy future to look forward to. What do you have? To spend your days lonely and posting your bigoted opinions on here. Get a life you sad person!

Comment

Sols:

Don't let "no mercy" upset you. He's obviously experienced in the "dropped condom" routine. I get a feeling he visits the local brothel and cleans out all the used condoms with his tongue.

He's simply upset because he can't get laid. He's one of those people that are bitter at the world because he's failed at everything he's tried. He probably lives in a small one bedroom apartment, watches Star Trek, and **********s while looking at the local underware section of his newspaper. I'd be willing to bet that he's been turned down so much by women that he's thinking of turning gay, because he knows he has no choice with ANY woman.

So, let him rant and rave all he wants. We all know he's socially inept, and he has future. I'm glad people like him exist, because they show all the rest of us just how much better we are than them.

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOL!!! I Love You babe!

Comment

"She loves you... She loves you not"
              Tell us in two years.

Comment

No Mercy

Hmmm does that mean you'll still be here in two years? Thought so...LOL!!

Comment

Damn Sols, that's about what I was going to say. It's pretty pathetic that a person spend their time on an immigration board, if they have no reason to be here. That's just another indication of this sad little twit's lifestyle.

He's lonely, sad, and doesn't have the ability to meet anyone. Maybe if he lost some weight, and grew a personality he'd have a chance.

I'll tell ya what "no mercy". I'll gladly post here in two years time, and give an update. And Sols is right...you'll STILL be here, in all your "glory"...HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Nice to see that the loser 'no mercy' has nothing better to do with their time than trawl through these boards looking for people involved with Brits and then post the same tedious quote!
                    Tell me, did one of us '****y snobs' give you a hard time and now you have issues? Looking at your sad little attitude its not really too surprising is it???
                    Congrats on your interview date Polaris_x! I'm going through London too, my dates the 11th July.

Comment

Hey you guys... Ignore the schmuck that wrote that about British people... He's doing it on ALL the immigration boards... Check this out:

http://www.visapro.com/Message-Board/13048.asp

http://www.visapro.com/Message-Board/13053.asp

He is just a sad loser that needs to take a long nap with his teddy.

Comment

The Brits, including Irish, I have known, lend themselves toward sensibilty, style, sweetness, and sophistication. They held the line, for the civilized world, once before, and I for one will never decry a people who tireless pursuit of giving commonality has mitigated an otherwise confrontational world. They are supreme in laying foundations and cornerstones for the modern world. The U.S. is the next generation, that is all. A happy Fourth of July to all, and may Peace come to all.

Comment

Congrats Polaris_x on the upcoming interview!! Not too long away now.

Comment

Polaris_x: Thank you for your posting. Can you email me direct? Also from Colorado. Also seeking to have gf from England permanently move here but only just getting started. trystero_2002@yahoo.com

thx and congrats!

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Working...
                              X