Complexity of Process

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complexity of Process

My wife and I are considering hiring a lawyer to help us with her Adjustment of Status. The reason we are considering this is because neither of us have any idea how complicated this process will be nor any idea how to even to begin on our own.

Our case seems fairly simple and there are no complicating factors. She entered the states in early January with her visitor's visa, we got married in mid may. we have no previous marriages or anything else that could complicate things. we live in the pittsburgh area.

any insight or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

My wife and I are considering hiring a lawyer to help us with her Adjustment of Status. The reason we are considering this is because neither of us have any idea how complicated this process will be nor any idea how to even to begin on our own.

Our case seems fairly simple and there are no complicating factors. She entered the states in early January with her visitor's visa, we got married in mid may. we have no previous marriages or anything else that could complicate things. we live in the pittsburgh area.

any insight or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

Comment

If you are a USC then after marriage your wife can apply for AOS. If you are not USC then you need to sponsor her by filing I-130 only. If you are USC then you should file I-130 for her and she will need to file AOS application I-845, EAD application I-765 etc. You can download these Form from Immigration site at www.immigration.gov
      You can get all information regarding your situation from this site by going to HOW DO I.
      This will guide you about the whole process. You can download whole package of Marriage based AOS from this site. Most Forms are fillable and you can fill them online and print.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X