help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please

i got a letter from ins today , i file a i360 for a widow after my husband died. they are requesting evidence that we were living togather at time of death , could anyone tell me what kind of evidence whould be best. thanks in advance

i got a letter from ins today , i file a i360 for a widow after my husband died. they are requesting evidence that we were living togather at time of death , could anyone tell me what kind of evidence whould be best. thanks in advance

Comment

You should find someone a friend or even a good neighbor of yours as a witness and are willing to testify that you and your husband were living together at the time of his death. If you have any conjugal properties such as house, car or even bank statements showing both of your names, all of these are good evidence to show for to INS.

Comment

As suggested by helpful you should collect some evidence of residence. For example lease of the house, bank account, utility bills etc., family photos, if you went to honeymoon those photos, you can get affidavits from friends, neibors and family to this affect. Your marriage Certificate and Death Certificate of your husband etc.
        Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X