K1 Fiance Visa Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1 Fiance Visa Question

I was told "both" the fiance and the petitioner were interviewed, however, I've never seen anything that says the USC was interviewed too unless they showed up in the foreign country at the interview. A woman I spoke with said her USC friend was interviewed by telephone. Would someone please verify what happened in their case? I appreciate your response.

I was told "both" the fiance and the petitioner were interviewed, however, I've never seen anything that says the USC was interviewed too unless they showed up in the foreign country at the interview. A woman I spoke with said her USC friend was interviewed by telephone. Would someone please verify what happened in their case? I appreciate your response.

Comment

Hi billiedance,

I have never heard something like this before .... They interview both if u go for DCF as u will be in the same country .... Good luck...Pasha

Comment

mumbai embassy has been known to phone the usc to verify some answers to questions...

Comment

I was in country, at Mumbai, when my fiancee went to his interviews. On the first interview he informed them I was there if they wanted to talk to me, they told him they don't talk to the petitioner at all. Never during all three interviews did they ask to speak to me. If they had interviewed us together or even separately I feel like we would have the visa now. They were very adamant that I would not be included in the process.

Comment

Thank you for your replys - that was my impression as well. I thought my friend might have been confused with the AOS interview.

I appreciate your comments. Have a good day.

Comment

Working...
            X