Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Offer Hope !

New IlW Service

HalfLife3 "offering those in need of help last ditch advice in cases where all normal remedies have failed"

"sometimes only the non conventional out side the box awnsers can solve the most impossible
    questions" ProFilEdit 1996

New IlW Service

HalfLife3 "offering those in need of help last ditch advice in cases where all normal remedies have failed"

"sometimes only the non conventional out side the box awnsers can solve the most impossible
    questions" ProFilEdit 1996

Comment

My daughter was detained in AZ while visiting her father-in-law with her husband. Her husband's petition is still pending Notice of Receipt, FOR MORE THAN A YEAR NOW. She didn't enter the country illegally -- she was my dependent (H4). However, when I got married and eventually my husband petitioned her, she was already 18 years old at that time. So, the petition for her failed. A few months later, she married her long-time boyfriend. They have been married for 2.5 years. My question is: what would most likely be the immigration court's decision on her case?

Comment

I offer spare change.

Comment

My little friend, short range help.

Comment

I Want To So Bad!!!! LOL. I Cannot. Thanks Guys. LOL. You Are The Goodies!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

and ProudUSC will offer you a job....

Comment

Working...
              X