Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Question please comment

Hi Friends,
    Just today I checked the processing time in Chicago for I-130 it says they are processing 07/17/02 and my receipt date is 07/20/02. Should my wife be expecting a letter from Nebraska INS soon? she is a USC I am the immigrant. how does this work? as far as Chicago is concerned the web-site says they are processing I-485 of 06/2001 so I guess I have a long wait on that one. Please comment guys. Thank you so much.

Raju

Hi Friends,
    Just today I checked the processing time in Chicago for I-130 it says they are processing 07/17/02 and my receipt date is 07/20/02. Should my wife be expecting a letter from Nebraska INS soon? she is a USC I am the immigrant. how does this work? as far as Chicago is concerned the web-site says they are processing I-485 of 06/2001 so I guess I have a long wait on that one. Please comment guys. Thank you so much.

Raju

Comment

Hi Raju:
      Soon your wife will receive letter of approval from the BCIS. There after you and your wife will receive further instructions from BCIS and approval letter.By the time all formalities of fee etc. will be completed you Priority date for I-485 will be almost current.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X