CITIZENSHIP N 400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CITIZENSHIP N 400

Has anyone ever been interviewed for US Citizenship at the Garden City INS office in New York? If so how soon after did you receive the notice of Swearing in? Thanks.

Has anyone ever been interviewed for US Citizenship at the Garden City INS office in New York? If so how soon after did you receive the notice of Swearing in? Thanks.

Comment

i was on june have not here a dam thing yet ,i also know of 3 persons that went after me and swear in already

Comment

I had an interview on May 23rd and was given "a decision can't be made at this time" paper. Checked with INS on July 3rd and they told me the application has been approved, but no oath has been scheduled yet.

Comment

I called the Vermont Service centre last thursday,and I was told my Swearing date is on August 27 02,and that the letter N-445 has not been sent out yet,but I should receive it in the next two weeks.I am so happy elated.Thanks everyone,and I pray that you all get Swear in soon too.

Comment

DJ,
            I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.IS OVER TWO MONTHS THAT I WENT TO MY CITIZENSHIP INTERVIEW AND STILL WAITING.
            WHAT NUMBER DID YOU CALL AT VERMONT?

Comment

Congrats DJ!!!

Comment

thank you Marie,To number for the vermont service centre is 802-527-4913,that number is always busy,but you have to keep hitting the redial button till you get through.Good luck.

Comment

Thanks DJ, I will try tomorrow.what is the best time to call?

Comment

Call them in the morning,last time I called it took me 20minutes to get through,then you have to ignore all the options, till you here the option that says if you want to speak to an officer stay on the line,eventually you will get through.Good-luck and everythinh will be alright in the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X