AOS & SIBLING VISA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS & SIBLING VISA

1. I will soon become a US citizen and iam wondering how i can get my younger brother who is 16years old over to the USA. He has no parent(both are deceased) and I look after him from this part of the world which is difficult and sympathetic. I would like to know what i need to do to get him here as soon as i can.
    2. Secondly my sopuse had been here with me. We got married oversea and she got here on a B-2 Visa and have overstayed her Visa, we even had a baby. Now that my status will soon be changed from LPR to a US citizen. What are my options to change her status.
    Please i will appreciate your response.
    Thanks

1. I will soon become a US citizen and iam wondering how i can get my younger brother who is 16years old over to the USA. He has no parent(both are deceased) and I look after him from this part of the world which is difficult and sympathetic. I would like to know what i need to do to get him here as soon as i can.
    2. Secondly my sopuse had been here with me. We got married oversea and she got here on a B-2 Visa and have overstayed her Visa, we even had a baby. Now that my status will soon be changed from LPR to a US citizen. What are my options to change her status.
    Please i will appreciate your response.
    Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X