For Umesh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Umesh

Hi Umesh, I decided to post my question here. I asked Mister Morales but never got an answer...

Married to USC, AOS interview is Monday morning.
    3 weeks ago I sent a letter to INS to postpone the interview because we are gonna be out of state....we never got any answer even though it was Certified mail.

Monday we wont be there and we dont know what decision INS is gonna make...

Hi Umesh, I decided to post my question here. I asked Mister Morales but never got an answer...

Married to USC, AOS interview is Monday morning.
    3 weeks ago I sent a letter to INS to postpone the interview because we are gonna be out of state....we never got any answer even though it was Certified mail.

Monday we wont be there and we dont know what decision INS is gonna make...

Comment

Can we just assume that INS postponed the interview? Why didnt they give a reply since we even joined a pre-stamped enveloppe?

Comment

Yes, Immigration will grant you another interview date.
        Good luck.

Comment

Even if they didnt reply to our request to postpone? Maybe they didnt even open my letter yet huh?

I sent my request 3 weeks ago though...

Do you think that the new interview will take place soon or in several months?

Comment

You need not worry about this interview. You have proof that you had informed them in time. Next interview will be usually scheduled in about 3 - 6 months.
            Good luck.

Comment

Thank you Umesh, you are a great man!
              God Bless You.

Comment

Working...
              X