Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO: MARIE/XANDTRICK

HELLO!

I GOT E MAIL FROM THE OTHER SITE SAYING I HAD A REPLY TO MY POSTING. I CAN NOT LOG IN!! GOT SENT THREE NEW PASSWORDS, STILL CAN NOT LOG IN!! ALSO, I SEE PRIOR POSTINGS UNDER MARRIAGE BASED AOS ARE MISSING, SUCH AS, "MY PERSONAL AOS JOURNEY". I HAVE SPENT AN HOUR TRYING TO LOG IN, GIVE UP. DID YOU BAR ME BECAUSE YOU FOUND OUT I AM REALLY A WOMAN? E MAIL ME AT bzzzcat@aol.com

HELLO!

I GOT E MAIL FROM THE OTHER SITE SAYING I HAD A REPLY TO MY POSTING. I CAN NOT LOG IN!! GOT SENT THREE NEW PASSWORDS, STILL CAN NOT LOG IN!! ALSO, I SEE PRIOR POSTINGS UNDER MARRIAGE BASED AOS ARE MISSING, SUCH AS, "MY PERSONAL AOS JOURNEY". I HAVE SPENT AN HOUR TRYING TO LOG IN, GIVE UP. DID YOU BAR ME BECAUSE YOU FOUND OUT I AM REALLY A WOMAN? E MAIL ME AT bzzzcat@aol.com

Comment

She moved the topic to the Timelines AOS section. She even replied to your topic, so thats probably what the email you got is refering to.
      Now, wtheck are you, man/woman/inbreed?? :P

Comment

IS YOUR NAME MARIE OR XANDTRICK? I THINK NOT!

YOUR POST DOES NOT HELP ME TO LOG IN!

YES, I AM A WOMAN. I HAD REASONS TO POST AS A MAN BECAUSE OF A STALKER ON MY ISP!

I FOUND HE WAS RUNNING A PROGRAM TO READ EVERYTHING ON MY DESKTOP! HE HAS EVEN CALLED MY HOUSE, AND WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO LEAVE VOICE MAIL. THE FBI IS INVESIGATING HIM!

Comment

The reply is intended for your confused statement claiming that your prior posting has been removed. I merely indicate they've been moved somewhere else. I've posted a reply on the suggestion forum so Marie can see you're having problem.
          If you don't want people to offer assistance or help, thats fine. No need to get rude and start yelling about anything.

Comment

hey joe...lol no i'm not sure what the problem is. I saw you logged on earlier, i'll see what i can do...hang tight girlfriend

Comment

Hey joe, i emailed you.

Guest is only trying to help, we'll get you sorted.

Comment

maybe joe you can get a sexchange visa...LOL

Comment

I am nice as a guy!

I guess as a woman I am a BEEYATCH!

I feel really bad for being deceitful to you all, but I had my reasons.

Heck, I might even be PakisRCool!

I am not PantiesInaKnot! I think she got her help and dumped us!

If it helps, I used to be a lesbian!

Comment

I STILL CAN'T LOG IN.

I'M GONNA RE-REGISTER AS JOSEPHINE SCHMO AND RE-DO EVERYTHING, PLEASE DELETE MY OLD POST IF YOU CAN.

CAN YOU MAKE A TOPIC:

MARRIAGE BASED AOS AND SPECIAL REGISTRATION??

NOW YOU KNOW WHY I WAS IN SUCH A PANIC TO GET THE DAMNED THING FILED! THEY EXTENDED THE DEADLINE TWO DAYS BEFORE THE LAST DAY, BASSODS!

PEACE GUYS, I LOVE YOU ALL!

Comment

I was an avid reader of your posts as I am going through the same thing - AOS. It doesn't matter who you are, you weren't deceitful,can't blame you at all considering what you went through. But there goes that image of a guy hunched over typing out 30 G-325A's! Wish you and your husband all the best - believe me you've been a great help.

Comment

yeah, especially hard to refer to hubby as my wife!

somewhere in the posts, i flubbed up, and no one caught it!!

someone was suspicious over my concern over those going to special reg.

Comment

I did post a question as to why you had a deadline and then I did wonder why would the wife have to register and for what. Not thinking then of course what deadline you meant and thinking I was missing something that might refer to me. No deadlines for me though. I was happy when you finally got it all in the mail, I kept my husband informed on your progress and I was happy when you finally got everything in the mail I can tell you! All the best.

Comment

whew! no hate posts yet! i hope there are none, I have PTSD and am very sensitive!

SPECIAL REG ***** ***** *****!! THEY WAITED TILL WEDNESDAY TO PUT IT ON THE INS SITE, I HAD TO FORBIF HUBBY FROM GOING, WAIT ONE MORE DAY FOR EXTENSION ANNOUNCEMENT! I WAS GOING NUTS AS PakisRCool! HUBBY WANTS TO DO TO RIGHT THING, BUT IF WE CAN AVOID NTA, I THINK IT'S BETTER! THINKING OF GETTING MY PASSPORT IN CASE I HAVE TO GO LIVE IN PAKISTAN! WE CAN NOT BE APART! LATER TODAY WHEN HE IS AWAKE, (I AM TYPING LIKE A MOUSE) I'LL TELL YOU HOW WE MET!

Comment

If you do get any hate posts,don't take them to heart - they're morons and have no idea. Please know that you have a lot of support from me, Marie & others.

P.S. I did cringe When you mentioned the "Wifey" though in a post, chauvanistic? I thought - LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X