Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affidavit of Support

Hello:

My daugher is USC and wants to sponsor her spouse on K-3 visa. What income level she should have in order to file Affidavit of Support for her spouse.

Can I also file Afidavit of Support for her spouse. Thank you.

Hello:

My daugher is USC and wants to sponsor her spouse on K-3 visa. What income level she should have in order to file Affidavit of Support for her spouse.

Can I also file Afidavit of Support for her spouse. Thank you.

Comment

Hello AK,

According to the Poverty Guidelines for 2003, she must meet 125% of the Federal Poverty Guideline in which is $15,150.00 for two people (her and her husband). If she has any children, then for each child she should have an additional income of $3,925.00.

It is always better that she have more income than the required poverty guidelines. In case her income is less, then an additional Affidavit of Support can be provided by any one as long as they meet the requirements. For expamle, if you meet these guidelines, then you can also provide an additional Affidavit of Support.

Details of the Poverty guidelines can be found at this website along with other helpful information:
      http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/...upp.htm#income

Good Luck and God Bless!

Comment

Working...
      X