Persecuted Mother

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persecuted Mother

Help Please!! My mother is a 10 yr multiple entry visa holder and has been persecuted by my father throughout her life, and he never quits even at the age of 60!! I am a greencard holder settled in the US with wife and 2 kids, am here for last 7yrs with 3 yrs to go for my citizenship. So far, she managed by visiting me every year for last couple of years but now has reached the end of her patience, as the harassment is on the increase. I have no help from relatives or friends, so i seek from those who know for any legal way (short and long term) that she can permanently stay with me here in the USA for the remainder of her life.

Will greatly appreciate a reply as soon as possible

thanks.

[This message was edited by anxiouskid on January 19, 2004 at 08:31 PM.]

Help Please!! My mother is a 10 yr multiple entry visa holder and has been persecuted by my father throughout her life, and he never quits even at the age of 60!! I am a greencard holder settled in the US with wife and 2 kids, am here for last 7yrs with 3 yrs to go for my citizenship. So far, she managed by visiting me every year for last couple of years but now has reached the end of her patience, as the harassment is on the increase. I have no help from relatives or friends, so i seek from those who know for any legal way (short and long term) that she can permanently stay with me here in the USA for the remainder of her life.

Will greatly appreciate a reply as soon as possible

thanks.

[This message was edited by anxiouskid on January 19, 2004 at 08:31 PM.]

Comment

You can't do anything for your mother without citizenship. If you have any brothers or sisters who are citizens they could petition for her.

Comment

Sorry anxiouskid ...

U cant do anything about ur mother's PR in USA right now but what I suggest u is this.... As ur mother already has 10 yr multiple entry visa ... once u become citizen ... she can use that visa and come here ....then u can adjust her status in USA ... that will save lot of affords, time and money .... I asked the same question 2 months ago for my friend and got this advice from knowledgeable people... good luck...Pasha

Comment

Working...
        X