URGET HELP ABOUT GREEN CARD LOTTERY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGET HELP ABOUT GREEN CARD LOTTERY

one of my family emmebrs one the green card lottery , so he went to DUBAI , to the american embassy to get it with all the right documents , but they denied it to him because they said his signature looked different from one paper to another, He is IRanian , can someone please HELP ME , can we do anything ?? please call me or email me , my cell 410-459-3257- email : theran95@comcast.net I AM WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO GET THIS PROBLEM FIXED , IF IT CAN BE

one of my family emmebrs one the green card lottery , so he went to DUBAI , to the american embassy to get it with all the right documents , but they denied it to him because they said his signature looked different from one paper to another, He is IRanian , can someone please HELP ME , can we do anything ?? please call me or email me , my cell 410-459-3257- email : theran95@comcast.net I AM WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO GET THIS PROBLEM FIXED , IF IT CAN BE

Comment

plz help

Comment

Signature Has to be matched with the application, also there should be a picture which proove that he is the right guy.

Comment

Working...
        X