passport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passport

Can someone tell me how my husband can get a passport.I am an american citizen and he is Mexican.He got his work autorization and ss card.He went to get a drivers license(in Pennsylvania)and they said he needs a passport also.How does he get one?Thanks for any help!

Can someone tell me how my husband can get a passport.I am an american citizen and he is Mexican.He got his work autorization and ss card.He went to get a drivers license(in Pennsylvania)and they said he needs a passport also.How does he get one?Thanks for any help!

Comment

Since he is still a Mexican, he has to file to the nearest Mexican consulate. He should have one before all other papers will be process.
      Why don't you asked him on where is it? did he lose it? there must be an explanation.

Comment

He doesnt have one because he entered ilegally.We applied under 245i.

Comment

Amanda,

As Bugsy stated, your husband can go to the nearest Mexican Consulate in your city, or one nearest to you and apply for one. Also, you might want to ask if a Matricular is also acceptable, kind of like a passport, but in ID form.

Comment

Working...
          X