bank account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bank account

I came here with my B1 visa, to open a subsidiary office.
    I opened a bank account in the U.S. for myself, and I received the part of the invesment on this bank account to cover some costs and to buy assets, until the company is formed (and until the company has its own bank account). Is this legal? Can I have a bank account as a business person? To be eligible for the L1 status (qualifying relationship between U.S. and the foreign company) INS wants to know if the investment has in fact been paid, by showing copies of the wire transfers. I don't know what happens if I show INS the wire transfers that the investors sent to my own U.S. bank account, as investment instead of the subsidiary company's bank account. (because at that time, the subsidiary company not existed yet). I haven't worked without INS authorisation, so I have nothing to fear of (no money deposits from illegal work).
    please help, if everything is right with this situation.
    Thank you

I came here with my B1 visa, to open a subsidiary office.
    I opened a bank account in the U.S. for myself, and I received the part of the invesment on this bank account to cover some costs and to buy assets, until the company is formed (and until the company has its own bank account). Is this legal? Can I have a bank account as a business person? To be eligible for the L1 status (qualifying relationship between U.S. and the foreign company) INS wants to know if the investment has in fact been paid, by showing copies of the wire transfers. I don't know what happens if I show INS the wire transfers that the investors sent to my own U.S. bank account, as investment instead of the subsidiary company's bank account. (because at that time, the subsidiary company not existed yet). I haven't worked without INS authorisation, so I have nothing to fear of (no money deposits from illegal work).
    please help, if everything is right with this situation.
    Thank you

Comment

You should be able to show that the money was eventually transferred to the subsidiary's account.

Comment

sy, not bad.

Comment

Hi:

There is no problem for a foreigner to have a bank account in USA, millions of people do!

Comment

Working...
          X