Umesh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umesh

A month ago my best friend lost his wife in a car crash. She was his sponsor a USC and he was awaiting his AOS case. Does he have any chance of living here at all or does he have to leave in a particular time? He thinks if he lives here anymore It reminds him of her so he is already packing. Thank you all.

Just a friend trying to help.

A month ago my best friend lost his wife in a car crash. She was his sponsor a USC and he was awaiting his AOS case. Does he have any chance of living here at all or does he have to leave in a particular time? He thinks if he lives here anymore It reminds him of her so he is already packing. Thank you all.

Just a friend trying to help.

Comment

please anyone???

Comment

Umesh help please

Comment

Death of his wife is really a sad incident. If your friend wants to stay here in the United States then he can get his GC on basis of marriage by self petitioning. At the time of interview you friend should show marriage pictures etc. and submit dead certificate of his wife. If want to stay here then he will have no problem in adjusting his status here in the United States.
          Good luck.

Comment

Thank you so much for the response Umesh. I know it is such a very Sad and unfortunate times for my friend i hope no one in the world has to go through what he is suffering right now. And the last thing he wants is some problem with his immigration. As his best friend i just wanted to help him in anyway i can. Thank you so much for the information.

A Friend

Comment

Working...
            X