Hospitality Worker H1B, O1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospitality Worker H1B, O1

I am a German Master Pastry Chef with a certificate in Hospitality Business Administration. Does anyone know of a lawyer who specializes in Hospitality Immigration? Or has anyone gone through this process (within the Hospitality Industry) to know what route is best? I spoke with an immigration lawyer who said that I would not be eligable for an H1B or O1 because I do not have the equivalent of an American Bachelor Degree. Is there anyway that they take German (European) schooling and training system into consideration? It is obviously different than the American system, but I have a lot of experience and a very prestigous title. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

I am a German Master Pastry Chef with a certificate in Hospitality Business Administration. Does anyone know of a lawyer who specializes in Hospitality Immigration? Or has anyone gone through this process (within the Hospitality Industry) to know what route is best? I spoke with an immigration lawyer who said that I would not be eligable for an H1B or O1 because I do not have the equivalent of an American Bachelor Degree. Is there anyway that they take German (European) schooling and training system into consideration? It is obviously different than the American system, but I have a lot of experience and a very prestigous title. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Comment

If you have schooling and experience, they may combine to be the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree. Your schooling and experience will need to be evaluated.

info@myronmorales.com

Comment

hi morales,

do you know any institute that i can directly write to, to know how they evaluate my experience and school knowledge ?
        do you maybe know someone experienced in handling cases like mine ? - or employing foreign hospitality workers in common ? it would be a great help ..... i asked the BCIS and what do you know -- they wrote me back i should marry my american girlfriend .... that is unbelieveable. also they weren't able to give me a name or a place where to evaluate my experience ...
        anyways i am very thankful for your advice
        william

Comment

Working...
        X