I-212 & I-601

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-212 & I-601

What sort of success are people having filing an I-212 and I-601 for a deported permanent resident alien deported 9/1998 because of felon conviction (for lewd and lascivious behavior with a minor) dated 1/1996 to be allowed to reenter the states given he has a wife and two children ages 6-yrs and 8-yrs. The wife and children are USCs and they have been married ten years and together 12 years.

What sort of success are people having filing an I-212 and I-601 for a deported permanent resident alien deported 9/1998 because of felon conviction (for lewd and lascivious behavior with a minor) dated 1/1996 to be allowed to reenter the states given he has a wife and two children ages 6-yrs and 8-yrs. The wife and children are USCs and they have been married ten years and together 12 years.

Comment

We Do....

http://members.lycos.co.uk/usimmigration

Comment

Unfortunately this is a very grave crime -- an aggravated felony (not to mention that is also qualifies an CMT) that makes the immigrant forever inadmissible -- it's even worse at this point that he has already been deported.

I-212 and I-601 is a royal pain even when the deported person has been expelled for just being illegally in the U.S., it's tenfold worse if there's a criminal ground for deportation like the one you mention.

Comment

I can concur with the previous poster. The situation that you just posted is very severe, Imagine a simple overstay of Visa is very hard to overcome using 601 waiver, the agravated Felony is so severe that I would think that this comes under a lifetime barr. In fact, In my opinion, criminal like that one you describe should stay away from this country.

Comment

Working...
          X