change of status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change of status

My parents submitted I-130 petition for me onn 4/04 while they were permanent resident. I was single and still is. Now, they got there citizenship. How my immigration status change? and what should I do? do they need to submit another I-130? to update my status? does that change anything?

Thank you for helping;

My parents submitted I-130 petition for me onn 4/04 while they were permanent resident. I was single and still is. Now, they got there citizenship. How my immigration status change? and what should I do? do they need to submit another I-130? to update my status? does that change anything?

Thank you for helping;

Comment

Your parent who filed I-130 should write a letter to Service Center, which has your case to upgrade petition from unmarried son of LPR to unmarried son of USC with copy of Naturalization Certificate of the parent and a copy of Receipt Notice of
      I-130. With this upgrade, I hope your case will become current.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Gaby, how old were you when you parent petitioned for you and how old were you when she/he naturalized?

What country are you from?

Are you in the USA? If yes, what's your status?

Once we have that information, we can give you a better idea what to expect. It may be as simple as Tak says, but it may also turn into something complicated...

Comment

Working...
          X