Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K3 (I-129f) Consular phase taking forever :(

Hello,

I applied for a K-3 visa on behalf of my wife who is in Tunisia in January.

The I-129 was approved in late March and her interview was in April.

They informed her that she has to wait for a couple of days over a month ago.

She tried to call them directly to see what the status is but they kept telling her we will call you in the few times she can actually talk to someone.

Please tell me if you know how long does it usually take from the interview date until the visa is actually issued.

Thanks.

Hello,

I applied for a K-3 visa on behalf of my wife who is in Tunisia in January.

The I-129 was approved in late March and her interview was in April.

They informed her that she has to wait for a couple of days over a month ago.

She tried to call them directly to see what the status is but they kept telling her we will call you in the few times she can actually talk to someone.

Please tell me if you know how long does it usually take from the interview date until the visa is actually issued.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I too filed a K3 for my husband and he is going thru the consular phase. It does take a while. Ive learned it depends on who you talk too and what embassy you are dealing with. Be prepared to be patient. My husband has had to make a few extra trips there to bring them new paperwork or whatever they choose to request at the time. Good luck!!!! =)

Comment

Working...
      X