question about conditional residency/I-601

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about conditional residency/I-601

Ok... just out of curiousity. Assuming miracle occurs and they grant us the I-601 and the I-212... and then my spouse eventually gets conditional residency and is allowed to return to the USA (as I pray practically every day). Will he be allowed to travel once he has entered the USA or if we want to take a vacation to Europe or to another part, do we have to file something else? or well..... does anyone know what happens IF the miracle occurs and these waivers are actually approved?

Ok... just out of curiousity. Assuming miracle occurs and they grant us the I-601 and the I-212... and then my spouse eventually gets conditional residency and is allowed to return to the USA (as I pray practically every day). Will he be allowed to travel once he has entered the USA or if we want to take a vacation to Europe or to another part, do we have to file something else? or well..... does anyone know what happens IF the miracle occurs and these waivers are actually approved?

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

If your husband will enter on Immigrant Visa then he will be at liberty to travel whenever and whereever he wants.
        Good luck.

Comment

Guest is a pest.

He left his nest in the west.

We will all rest after his arrest

This is the best for it is a TEST!

Comment

just ignore his stupid comments

Comment

Hey Umesh Thank you so much for the helpful information.

Bubbs - that was kind of cute.

greetings guest... may you one day learn the difference between and illegal alien, a legal immigrant and a person who is not even in the country.

Comment

Working...
              X