EAD- While appeal pending in appeal court- Mohan please clarify

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD- While appeal pending in appeal court- Mohan please clarify

Hi Mohan, I have my appeal pending against BIA decision in circuit court. Can I get my EAD renewed now, which was denied before due to denial of my appeal in BIA? Thanks.

Hi Mohan, I have my appeal pending against BIA decision in circuit court. Can I get my EAD renewed now, which was denied before due to denial of my appeal in BIA? Thanks.

Comment

Let me explain you in details about your case. You had BIA denial( if I am still remember about your case correctly) and you case should be in 3rd circuit court. in this time INS have no juridection on I-485 even if you are qualify for 245(i). Only Court have juridection to adjust your case, court decision will be applied to your case, if court give decision in your favour then your case will be remand back to the same judge and you will be adjusted their.
      Only thing is you will not be deported unless the decision was made. I'm not sure if they will give you renewal but its worth a try. make sure you will take the receipt with you,(that you apply for 3rd circuit),and the letter from the court asking BRief.
      Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
      X